Saturday, October 8, 2011

SHAPE Blogger Awards (eeeee!!!)


So, in case anyone missed my post on Facebook, I am super excited to announce that SHAPE magazine has nominated 12MOL for their 1st Annual Blogger Awards (um, omg?). I received an email from their associate web editor yesterday with all the details, so here's the scoop:

There are 6 categories in all, with 20 nominees in each category. Voting is done on the SHAPE website and goes until Friday, October 28th. Based on the number of votes, 6 finalists will be chosen, one from each category) and from those 6, the editors of SHAPE will choose a grand prize winner who will win a paid video series to be featured on SHAPE.com, as well as a possible mention in an upcoming issue of SHAPE magazine.

Totally awesome, right? Again, omg...

So, this is where I kindly ask all of you to follow this link and vote for 12MOL. Once you've voted, pass the link on to anyone and everyone, post it to your Facebook wall, tweet it, whatever you want. I wholeheartedly appreciate all the love and support I've received in the past few days. I love you all times 10,000.

Vote for 12 Months of Lent!

Also, if anyone out there is the person responsible for pointing SHAPE to my blog in the first place, please let me know who you are so I can find some way to thank you for being so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment