Friday, October 28, 2011

October...wait, what?

Um, is anyone else wondering where October went? I just looked at the calendar and realized that it's November next week, which means that Thanksgiving might as well be tomorrow. What? How did this happen? Is it really almost time to bring the Christmas decorations up from the basement? Wasn't I wearing a tank top, like, last week?

Considering that this is the last weekend of my photography month, I'm going to try to fit in as much photo time as possible (although we're apparently getting a blizzard here in Boston so we'll see how that goes haha, I have no comment on that). The weather is looking clear tonight so I'm planning on heading out to shoot some of the afore mentioned wacky Watertown storefronts, and maybe even some of my neighbors crazy outdoor Halloween setups.

Also, I've had 5 rolls of 120 film in the fridge for about 2 years that I dropped off to be developed and scanned today (let's be honest, Dan dropped them off for me, thanks Dan!). What's on the film? Pictures from my cross-country road trip in 2009, YES! I'm going to pick them up on Monday, which just so happens to be the last day of the month, so I'll make sure to share my favorites.

Happy Halloween everyone!


A picture hanging in my kitchen, I thought this was a good Friday shot...

Oh, and today is the last day to vote for 12 Months of Lent in SHAPE's Best Blogger Awards. Take a second to vote if you haven't yet, thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment