Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm back, and I'm Still Bucket Listing!

Hello! My apologies for the lack of new posts over these past few weeks, but I moved, and as I'm sure you can understand (especially those of you who are my age and have moved countless times over the past decade), it sort of takes over your life for a little while. The good news is that the craziness is starting to die down and I'm ready to pick up where I left off: the Summer Bucket List.

Although I made good progress in June and July, I've still got a bunch of things to cross off in August. Here's what's left:

-Ride my bike
-Sleep outside
-Blow the seeds off a dandelion
-Catch a fish
-Sew my own sundress (in progress)
-Go for a canoe ride
-Go to a Sox game
-Go night swimming
-Pack a picnic
-Pick berries and make jam
-Play a game of badminton
-Try something new from the farmer's market
-Fly a kite
-Take a roll of film
-Go to the fair (next weekend, Groupon purchased!)
-Go to the Wellfleet Drive-In
-Run through a sprinkler (my new house has one, YES!)
-Make a sandcastle

Time to get crackin'

And on a side note, I love, love, love my new apartment. Although it has a million features that I could ramble on about, the best part about it is that the ice cream man comes down my street EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's like the universe reads my blog or something...love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment