Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Birthday Line-Up

I consider myself to be pretty shy about most things, but definitely not when it comes to my birthday. I'm a huge fan of birthdays in general, and I'm especially psyched to be celebrating mine this year because it's the last one of my 20s (sad face...but also happy face because I plan on welcoming in my 30s from a yoga retreat in Bali. Who wants in?).

I made sure to take the day off, so that in true Danne fashion, I could do whatever I want. Here's my line-up:
  • Sleep in (Fanne didn't bug me until 8:30, what a dream)
  • Breakfast
  • Meditate (I've been so good this week)
  • Goal Setting (what better day to do this, right?)
  • Lunch
  • Mani/Pedi (luxury!)
  • Blog
  • Yoga
  • Dinner at Maxwells 148 (cannot wait)
  • Pinot by the Christmas Tree
29 and feelin' fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment