Monday, October 8, 2012

Can I Borrow Your Movies?

My only trip out of the house this weekend was to the Watertown Library, where I returned last month's movies and hoped to stock up on some new ones from October's list. Unfortunately, I had a little less luck than last time and only came home with Dead Man Walking (which I watched last night, thanks for the great suggestion Frau!) and Rushmore. Boo.

So, calling all local movie-loving friends, does anyone have any of the following movies available for rental from your personal collection?  

1. Dead Poets Society
2. Reality Bites
3. The Godfather
4. Taxi Driver
5. Mary Poppins 

6. Top Gun
7. The Big Lebowski
8. Rocky
9. Rain Man


*Or, librarian friends, could you teach me how to request movies from the library?*

2 comments:

  1. I think my roommate has Nos. 1 and 2 ... she probably wouldn't mind if you grabbed them this weekend as long as you promised to send them back!

    My own collection is pretty lame. I have Pan's Labyrinth, if you want to watch that. Or the Boondock Saints. Spectrum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or that sounds like a good post-wedding, hangover-nursing activity for Sunday night. Add in some bagels and I think we're good.

    ReplyDelete