Saturday, May 19, 2012

"Would you like to donate $1 to the Boston Medical Center Kids Fund?"

The other day I went to iParty to do a little decoration shopping for a graduation party that a few of us were putting together for my friend Jenny who just finished up her masters degree (congrats girl!). As I was checking out, the clerk asked me:

"Would you like to donate $1 to the Boston Medical Center Kids Fund?"

You bet I would! And another microdonation was made. Whoever came up with the idea to partner with businesses to allow customers to make $1 donations to charities in addition to their purchases is a genius. I almost always do this, especially this month.

And then on the way into the Post Office, I noticed that my neighbors meter was out so I dropped a quarter in.

$11.75 down and $18.25 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment