Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Coffee Or Tea On Me

After enjoying glorious weather all weekend and my first beach day of the season (thanks Hank and Ashley!), it was hard not to be bummed about the return of the rain these past few days. Since today was particularly gloomy, I thought it would be a good chance to drop a little microphilanthropy on someone to (hopefully) brighten their day.

On my way into work, I stopped at the Nordstrom Cafe and asked the girl at the register to give this to "the next nice person who orders something for $2". Luckily she didn't look at me like I was weirdo, and she even smiled and said, "I do this all the time when I go through the tolls". Maybe there's hope for humanity yet.


















And there's still $16.25 to go before next Friday. Ideas anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment. I have blogs also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    I mostly post about the California experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

    Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)

    Jesse Noe Mendez

    ReplyDelete