Thursday, May 10, 2012

Who Doesn't Like A Dollar Bill In A Bra?

Let me first start by saying that I'm writing this post on an airplane...in the sky...flying at 32,000 feet through the air. I can't help but stop for a minute and really think about this—are you serious? Is it not totally incredible that this is even possible? Kind of reminds me of this clip,  Everything's Amazing and Nobodys Happy, from Conan O'Brien a few years ago.

But I digress...

As I was lying in bed the other night brainstorming ideas for this month's Lent, a funny one came to me. A few weeks ago in the store (lululemon, that is), we got in a new tank called the Run: Stuff Your Bra Tank. The gist of this top is that it has 7 pockets sewn into the front and back to stuff things in when you head out for a run (think: iPod, house key, cards, etc).

So, although the people who shop at a store that sells $98 yoga pants, in a mall that refers to itself as a "Collection" and not a mall, probably don't need any financial assistance, I decided to stuff a dollar bill in a Stuff Your Bra Tank with a little note that read "Finders Keepers", just because. Even if you're a millionaire, you'd have to at least crack a smile to find a mystery dollar bill in your new tank, right? And if all goes as planned, I might even inspire the finder to pay it forward (a girl can dream).

Then on my way to the airport this afternoon, I saw a homeless man outside of South Station and dropped $1 in his cup. That makes $10 down and $20 to go.

But now it's time to get back to Skymall and complimentary Coca Cola, awagis I go...


No comments:

Post a Comment