Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Just because...

I thought I'd take a quiz to see how many of the American Film Institute's Top 100 Movies I've seen. My score wasn't actually too, too terrible (considering that it's me we're talking about here), but it looks like the final tally was 30 out of 100.

Not too embarrassing, right? The only thing that got me such a "high" number in the first place was my "I'm obsessed with black and white movies from my grandmother's generation" phase in high school. At least there's that.

Now back to more awful movies from the 90's...


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, guess I have some catching up to do...I've only seen 10% and I thought I loved movies! Maybe I need a month of movies myself ;-) Love your blog and I just started reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of them are super old movies so unless you had a B&W movie phase like I did, it's not surprising that you haven't seen a good number from the list.

    Glad you found my blog, thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete