Monday, February 13, 2012

Website Work < Maine

Confession Time: Instead of working on my website all weekend like I should have been doing, I went to Portland, Maine instead. Whoops! After all the computer crap and cat crap (not literally, ha) and car crap, I needed a little weekend getaway to lift my spirits and Maine always knows how to make me feel better. A few shots:


An embroidery in our B&B.


Best. Place. Ever.


Best. Lunch. Ever. From. Best. Place. Ever.


Midday Allagash, don't mind if I do...


Love.



East End Cupcakes in Old Port.


Gotta love a good whale mural.


I love Watertown and all, but come on...

Ok, ok, enough procrastinating, time to get back to work!

4 comments:

  1. We went to some of the same places!!! You need to eat at a place called East Enders next time. It was out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, I wish we would have just randomly run into you guys on the street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Portland looks beautiful! It definitely would have been a great reviving weekend!

    It's on my list to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely visit if you get the chance, Portland is a really fun little city.

    ReplyDelete