Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Fat Tuesday from 12MOL

Even though I practice my own version of lent each month, I've decided that this year, for the first time since I started this blog in 2009, I'd also give something up for the real lent (which starts tomorrow). So, as of tomorrow, in true Dzenawagis tradition, I will be abstaining from all sweets (candy, cookies, ice cream, everything delicious and joyful) until Easter Sunday. I'm sure my cavities will enjoy the break.

So...Happy Fat Tuesday everyone! Let the candy gorge begin!



p.s. And yes, I'm still working on my website, that challenge has not disappeared. I made TONS of progress on Sunday (must have been all the yoga nidra I did), and I'm happy to report that I'm about 95% done with all of the design. Yippee! Now, who wants to program it for me? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment