Thursday, January 12, 2012

One Week Later...

Well, it's officially been a week since my computer crapped out on me and I don't really have much to report. I'm still computer-less, and I'm still without any progress on my site. Sigh...

I have to admit, part of me was definitely looking forward to an unplugged week, but some sort of plague managed to strike the Kaplawagis household and I've been holed up for the past few days, sicker than I've been in years. In short, 2012 is kicking my ass.

And as if to rub salt in the wound, Behance (the creative network where I currently have my work up), sent this email about now being the time to get your portfolio site up to date. Thanks for the reminder Behance, I appreciate it.



Thanks for hanging in there guys and I hope that 2012 isn't being such a jerk to everyone else. Fingers crossed that my computer makes it home to me very soon so I can get back to work!

1 comment: