Wednesday, May 30, 2012

And...I'm Out

That's right, the last $8 is out the window and my microphilanthropy well has officially run dry. Sigh...

So, what did I spend my last few donation dollars on? I stopped by the grocery store before work and picked up some non-perishables for the Watertown Food Pantry. After reading that the need for those who rely on the pantry is growing due to the economic crisis, I thought it would be a great way to top off the month. I have to say too, I kind of feel like a loser for never having donated to a food pantry before. What an easy (and affordable) way to give back. I'm hoping to make this a more regular occurrence.



















My $11 donation to the food pantry (I was only supposed to spend $8, but I decided that if there were ever a time to not feel guilty for going over my budget, this would be it).

No comments:

Post a Comment