Saturday, July 10, 2010

"The kale makes the meal"

I just had a very delicious week of kale eating. Highlights were my pear kale smoothie (scroll down a bit for it) , and the lemony chickpea kale stir-fry that Jocelyn and I made the other night. Super easy, light, delicious, healthy, and awesome for summer. Here's some kale talk that happened during our meal:

Danne: "What did you say again? I want to put it in my post"
Jocelyn: "I don't remember"
Danne: "Yes you do, you just don't want to be on the internet"
Jocelyn: "I said, the kale makes the meal. It's like a PSA for kale, ok?"

So, Jocelyn said it best, the kale makes the meal.

In other kale news, I wrote to Bo, the Eat More Kale guy and he sent me a bunch of bumper stickers for free. Thanks Bo, you're the best! Let me know if you want one, I have a few leftover.

2 comments: